Okay all of you faithful Erbe Blog followers.. (I think we are setting a record at 6 followers in just 1 week. wow. At this rate, I believe we will be rivaling google by next week!). Anyway, we need your help. Eliya has been entered into a contest- "Battle of the Babies" through the D.C. radio station, Hot 99.5. In June, you will be able to vote for her as the cutest baby and if she wins, she will receive $1,000!!! Can anyone say, "college fund?!?"
Voting doesn't begin until June, but you can check out the entries now. In the meantime, spread the word. If she is going to win, we will need A LOT of voting. Go to the website to check it out: http://www.hot995.com/.
You have all seen the picture, but here it is- the unofficial winning picture of "Battle of the Babies."
Thank you in advance for you support!!
Checked out the website... could not find babies, just "the hot hunk of the day", so I'll just have to vote there until I can find Eliya!
ReplyDelete